Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rain Run

It was supposed to get super-duper windy this afternoon so, I cut out of working for a bit early around 9:30 to get a 5 miler in before the gales arrived. It was rainy and slightly windy, but nothing what they had been forecasting yet. I've been doing ok, I still have discomfort in my right lower leg when I run at times, but it isn't getting worse or disabling me like after the marathon. Tammy got out this evening when she got home from work and it had been pouring! I wish I woulda got a pic of her. We're slowly building miles and will start increasing long runs on the weekends. This weekend will be 6 miles, probably on Sunday since we have a 5K race on Saturday - The Get Luckey 5K in Luckey, Ohio. So appropriate for Valentine's Day, running a race with my honey. She (all the women in the race) gets a 3 minute head start so, I will have to see if I can catch up to her. Oh, the best part about todays run... it was 52 degrees!! Woot!!

3 comments:

buy codeine online said...

nice blog...intelligent posts dear
they all are awesome
i'm lovin 'em all

Unknown said...

nice post !!!!!
Real Esate ARIZONA

promptessay.com said...

I am so much excited after reading your blog. Your blog is very much innovative and much helpful for any industry as well as for person:)