Monday, July 28, 2008

For My Best Friend...

Jeremy, I know how heavy your heart is right now, and mine aches along for you and with you and your family. I don't know what else to do for you right now other than to let you know how much I love you, how deeply sad I am for you now, and that I will do anything you need of me during this difficult and uncertain time. Your dad, your family, and you have been, and will remain, in my prayers.

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows."
2 Corinthians 3 - 5

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."
John 15: 12 & 13

We've been through and experienced so much together in the last 10 years. You've been there through my worst of times and still loved me through it. I am blessed beyond description by your friendship and would lay down my life for you my friend. I wish I could ease your heartache and pain. I love you my brother.

No comments: