Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom! I Love You!

Just want to take a moment to wish my Mom a most Happy Birthday! I'm so thankful for you Mom and that you and Dad are enjoying your retirement years together doing what you want to do. She is 6 days older than my Dad, who used to revel in those 6 days, until they turned 50. Not a word since.



May the Lord bless you on your birthday and always, Mom, as He did me when He gave me to you to raise. Thanks for your love and patience, especially through the difficult years. I love you, Mom! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Rick! Thank you for the early morning greeting! I loved the "card"! Dad and Robert are fishing, but will return to take me out to dinner at Texas Road House - yum!! Love, Mom

Tim Wilson said...

Happy birthday to your mom!

(ha ha - my mom's birthday is today too!)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Grandma Getta! I hope you are having a great winter.

Love
Jeremy