Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Leap Day! Wouldn't it be strange to be born on this day. We know a couple from church that have twins that were born on leap day. To only have a birthday once every 4 years as a child would be a major bummer! So, Happy Birthday Hagedorn boys! Enjoy it!

This Bible verse was in my devotional reading this morning and, is one of my very favorites, it's John 15:13, "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." I am just blown away by this verse when I really think about it. Would you be willing to go to such sacrifice for your friends? Jesus did.

Have a terrific Friday!

1 comment:

Sara McCarty said...

I had a VERY VERY happy Leap Day!!! Check out my blog and see why!! I'm so excited!!

Hope you don't mind that I borrowed your leaping frog picture...it's so cute.